Home > Public Grievance > Lodge a Grievance

Now you can approach me to Lodge a Grievance pertains to Central Government Ministries/Departments and State Government Departments. PUBLIC GRIEVANCES is from Department of Administrative Reforms & Public Grievances.

About the Department : The Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances is the nodal agency of the Government of India for administrative reforms as well as redressal of public grievances relating to the states in general and those pertaining to Central Government agencies in particular. The Department endeavors to document and disseminate successful good governance practices by way of audio-visual media and publications. The Department also undertakes activities in the field of international exchange and cooperation to promote public service reforms.

The Public Grievances Division of is responsible for issuing policy guidelines coordinating and monitoring of issues regarding redress of public grievances and staff grievances in general and for the central government in particular. A web based Centralized Public Grievance Redress and Monitoring System (CPGRAMS) has been designed and implemented in all the Ministries / Departments of Government of India. A customized software with local language interface has also been designed for the state governments. This software is called CPGRAMS – States. The state module of CPGRAMS has been implemented in 9 States/Union Territory namely Haryana, Odisha, Rajasthan, Puducherry, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Uttrakhand, Jharkhand and Punjab.

The PG Division also coordinates the Citizen Charter and Information and Facilitation Counters (IFCs) initiative of the Government of India. With the objective of improving public service delivery and making governments citizen-centric, an assessment improvement framework called “Sevottam” has been developed. Support is provided to Ministries / Departments and also State Governments to introduce the Sevottam framework for better service delivery.

The Division also provides secretarial support to the Standing Committee for grievances to the Joint Secretary and above level officers headed by the Cabinet Secretary.

To lodge a Grievance or to get more information call at 7528963500

Skip to toolbar